Boxing Inc Covid 19 Information
- Gym Policies/ Procedures:
- Members must sign a waiver agreeing to the “moderate” reopening protocols
- Members must agree to remain in individual station at all times unless directed by staff.
- Members are to maintain 6 ft social distance in the facility, and while waiting outside to enter facility.
- High risk members or members with symptoms should stay home.
- Capacity will be limited.
- No open gym or congregating at any time
- Members will be required to bring their own jump rope and water bottle
- No gym bags
- Drinking fountain will be closed
- Bathrooms are for emergencies only and must get permission from staff
- No spectators
- Schedule Updates
- Currently no mat classes (BJJ, Muay Thai, MMA)
- No open gym
- Kids classes will begin at 3:30pm
- Afternoon adult classes will be shortened to 45 minutes to allow for time to clean between classes.
- Mask Policy
Face coverings do need to be worn at all times while you are in the gym, even while taking a class or doing cardio. This is a non-negotiable. If you can’t (or won’t) wear a face covering, now is not a good time to hit the gym. Now more than ever we need to earn the right to stay open. Your Boxing Inc Team will be enforcing this to the best of our ability, but we really need YOUR help ensuring that you and those around you have a face covering.
Billing will resume on Sept. 5th.