Dear Boxing Inc Family,
We would like to welcome you all back to Boxing Inc. Our official reopening date is Saturday, May 16, 2020, with our first class at 9:00am. We are excited to reopen and have a few updates for you.
As we navigate through reopening, we are grateful for being a part of this community, and nation. The sudden shift in everyday life has allowed Americans to support one another, and we would like to take a moment to thank you for your continued support and understanding. To show our appreciation, we would like to give each member the following:
- No one will be billed for the entire month of May.
- One month free that will be added to the end of your membership.
- One month free for each member to give to a friend or family member.
Guests must bring own gloves and wraps or purchase them (no loaners provided), a valid photo ID, and free month pass.
As we reopen, we will be following CDC guidelines, please see below:
New Gym Policies
- Members will enter one at a time
- Only class participants are allowed in the gym
- Temperature will be taken upon entering the facility
- Members will need to use foot cleaning solution to clean bottom of shoes upon entry
- Gym bags are prohibited
- Gloves, wraps and a water bottles are the only items allowed
- Must bring own gloves and wraps. No loaner equipment
- Masks highly recommended
- No open gym
- Maintain social distancing
- No mat classes (adult and youth)
- CrossFit time changed to 6:30pm Monday-Friday
- Social Distancing- each member will have separate bags during boxing and kickboxing classes
- No partner work
- Own Stations
- Please do your part and wipe down equipment
We will continue to sanitize and clean the gym three times a day, and after each class.
We cannot thank you enough and look forward to seeing you back in the gym!